Monday 4 January 2016

New Years Changes

Happy New Year!

First off, may all my followers and viewers of my blog, have a blessed and prosperous 2016. May all your wildest dreams come true!


Changes to the blog :

The last month everything was in turmoil, as TPG Africa, whom I worked for, applied for liquidation, and thus leaving myself and a few other people without work.


I was very fortunate to have been approached by Mint Management Technologies, to join their team as a Senior SPS Consultant. I have since accepted and started with them today.


Mint Management Technologies specializes in the following technologies: ECM, CRM and CAM. Thus I will no longer be very actively involved in the Project Server space (for now) and will focus on SharePoint and SharePoint online.


All future posts on my blog will be SharePoint and ECM related.


Thanks for your understanding and your support!


Andre

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Andre! MMC is fortunate to have your skills. Confident you will do great there and they will take to to new levels!!